The Early Head Start Infant & Toddler Child Development Center is a quality, comprehensive child development program serving children 6 weeks to 3 years old.
- Early Head Start staff make visits to the homes of Early Head Start children to assist parents in meeting their family goals.
- Parents have the opportunity to be part of a parent committee.
- Parents have the opportunity to volunteer in the center.
- Early Head Start provides educational activities through the High/Scope curriculum.
- All diapers, wipes, baby food and formula needed during the day are provided free of charge.
- Parents of children with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Early Head Start Center Based Infant & Toddler Child Development Centers are located in the following counties:
1014 West 9th Street
924 East S East Street
Broken Bow, NE
202 South 10th Street
3286 53rd Avenue